Saturday, October 25, 2008

98 degrees in October!

When ever I have taken Gavin to the petting zoo or to see other animals he is usually fearless but for some reason he was so afraid at this petting zoo in Arizona. 
This crazy goat was possessed (hopefully that is correct spelling, I am sure I will hear if it isn't) I think Kaden made friends with it.
Us and the Giant Cow!
This is My Aunt Jessica and her kids (right to left) Jaxon, Sophia and Kaden. 
Wow! This was a very hot day! We went to a really cute local farm in Arizona. I don't remember the name though. So there wasn't any shade, no breeze and a lot of little school kids clogging up the lines to the rides. We stayed for 2 hours. It felt a lot longer. 

2 comments:

Jamey said...

I can't picture Gavin afraid of anything, let alone a few animals! It looks like you guys had a good time! Are you home again?

These Are The Days said...

It was a lot of fun minus the heat, the elementary kids and the stinky animals. :)

Poor Gavin. I'm sorry he biffed it down the stairs but it had to be done. Every one of my kids did it a few times...that's how they learn I guess. BTW - your cabinets are looking good. Hurry and finish so I can see the pics.