Wednesday, February 11, 2009

SICKIES!

It's never enough. Thank goodness for Vicks though. 
This is his blanky. It happens to be T.J.'s blanky from when he was little. 
He definitely doesn't feel good in this pic. 

I am so sick of being sick! I had a cold about a week and a half ago. Not a big deal I got off easy. Then Gavin started to get sick on Friday night. He didn't sleep for 3 nights! Poor guy his voice is all raspy and he has a sad little cough. The worst was that on sunday night he woke up with his eyes glued shut! It was so sad! On Monday I started to have a really really bad sore throat and I thought wait I just got over a cold. This was different thought my throat felt like I had swallowed razor blades and I can't stop coughing! So because of the fact that I have been sick for about two weeks straight I have decided not to be sick EVER AGAIN! I am going to end this stupid cold. I am not going to let it spread to anyone else. So I am not leaving the house until we are all better! So this way it's like I'm killing it. HA take that cold! Ok.....ok...... I do have to pick up my baby brother from the airport tonight, but I will not touch anything or cough on anyone. I am going to take a really good cough suppressant and call it good. I just hate how colds spread. If you have a cold just stay home and let it die don't keep it going no on likes to be sick! Ok Ok I'm done. I just hate seeing Gavin sad. 

5 comments:

Jamey said...

I sure hope that you didn't get this from us! I don't know where we got it, but it has been traveling around our house too. Cole's eyes just started to get better, so he can actually see when he gets up, they aren't glued. I hope you guys start feeling better soon!!!

These Are The Days said...

So does this mean tonight at the airport you'll be wearing gloves, and a mask??? That's what Jordan Kimball's brother did when he had cancer and went to a movie. He also took a can of Lysol and sprayed down the chair before he sat down. Kimball said it was hilarious! Let me know how it goes. I agree, people who are sick should stay home! I Hate it when people take their sick kids to church or bring them to my house...duh, what do you thinks going to happen? When I was a nursery leader, I put big signs on all the doors with a picture of a talking germ saying if they are sick they'll be sent back to their parents.

Mach Momma said...

Hi Carly! I put a post on my blog just for you and your sickies. Take a look-- love Trish

trudy...{and jamo} said...

my mom dedicated a post just for yo, it's really cute! tell max hi! yay!

gram said...

well, they beat me to it! read Trishas blog, and check out Rileys new shoes! hope youre feeling better. Hugs to all my kids over there! love you