Friday, February 6, 2009

YEAH!

I sent my broken computer away to get fixed back on the 22 of December. I picked it up 3 weeks later only to bring it home to find out that it was still broken! I took it back they sent it away again. I got a phone call from the guy fixing it. He asked my what he was supposed to fix? He couldn't replicate the problem so he sent it back! I just picked it up and am waiting for it to break again. I am going to have to destroy it in order for it to finally get fixed. So until then I can finally blog. 

2 comments:

gram said...

i am SO glad you are back I love your blog and i love you! i think i've seen the syrup and closed eyes can't see me thing somewhere before.:) gram

Carly Carter said...

HAHA. It reminded me of Jake. He always would take pictures with his eyes closed. I am so glad to have my computer back too!