Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My new favorite toy






Gavin figured out how to open the lower drawer on the oven. He loves it, I don't. He loves taking out every pan in there and dragging it all over the house. The other day he got a cookie sheet out, put it on the kitchen floor and then decided to try and surf on it. That one hurt. He carried this cooling rack around with him all day yesterday, like it was the coolest thing ever. He would lay it on the carpet and walk on it and then open it up and put his other toys on top. Why do we waste our money on expensive toys? I need to just save my money until he's 14. 

4 comments:

These Are The Days said...

Carly,
Grandma read that comment I wrote about the sparklers and thought someone was being mean. Apparently her computer wasn't showing my thumbnail pic next to it and she didn't know who Newbie was! She got all upset and was going to write you and tell you not to feel bad! So funny!!

dontmesswithtexas said...

Gavin is getting so big I can't believe he turns 1 next week. Wish I could be there for it. Have fun and give him big kisses and hugs from Grandpa and I. Love you.

These Are The Days said...

Carly,

It's pickypalate.blogspot.com
(my friend Jenny Flake's food blog).

Mach Momma said...

Hi Carly!
This is your Aunt Trish. Grandma Erma is so excited with what you are doing with the scrapbooks. She is always talking about little Gavin. It is true. My little Eva and Gavin look amazingly alike! They must be related (?) Your blog is way cute! and your home looks great and I like Sarah Palin too! I told grandma just today Eva is the future Sarah Palin LDS Style. (she is so strong and stubborn and only 8 months old!) Check out Trudy's blog @ trudyandjamo.blogspot and get to know your cousin! All three of us have a lot in commom and we should keep in touch:)