Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Petting Zoo


Yesterday Gavin and I went to the petting zoo at Gardner Village. My neighbor Jamey told me about it (Thanks Jamey!). He loved it. We rode a pony before we went through the zoo. Gavin was a pro he held on tight to the saddle and had the biggest grin the whole time. His horse sneezed a couple of times and Gavin just screamed. When the ride was over he wouldn't let go of the saddle. I had to pull him away from it. It was really cute how much he loved the horse's. Next time I'll bring T.j. so that we can get some pics. After all ridding horses is in his blood. I died at how close Gavin dared to get to this goat it was huge! I finally got scared and pulled him away. I could just see him getting mowed down by it. Scary.
I wish his eyes were opened. 

Gavin is well if you can't tell a little crazy. I bought this cute monkey (leash) to help me hang on to him better. I think he just gets more frustrated when I use it. It's definitely a work out anytime we go out to a public place. We went to Sams club today and 6 different people came up to Gavin to talk to him. People just love him. Mostly old men (. For some reason they love him in his little hat. He's just such a friendly little guy. He's constantly waving and smiling at everyone. 

Some sad news about Gavin we found out this week that he is for sure allergic to milk. Well cow's milk. Thank goodness for soy milk. He's definitely doing a lot better now that he's taking the soy. I am going to start to test him with other dairy products next week to see what it all includes. He has a small rash around his mouth from the milk that we need to get better first. Wish us luck. 

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Holy Cow he looks older in big boy pants. I could amost cry. He's so beautiful, no wonder everyone stops to look at him. Carly they used to do the same thing with you they all loved your big smile. Be careful about small stuff like cheese puffs too gave them to Jessica once and it was really bad. Thank goodness they make a lot of soy products now. Love all 3 of you. Don't give up on the strap, he'll fight it but it very well could save his life. Love always mom

These Are The Days said...

I love how he wears that hat so well, my boys never would. It makes him look like such a big boy and with those jeans! I am so excited to see that crazy guy.

Jamey said...

I need to go there - I told you about it, but I am waiting for Aspen to stop sucking her thumb before I take the kids.

Jackie said...

Hey Carly, I would love it if you and TJ and Gavin would be in a photo together so I can show people on my photo wall and in my wallet. I only have one of the 3 of you and Gavin is very little. Also, when do you go to AZ so I know if I can send that package, some one will have to sign for it. Thanks love mom